You know how important a location can be to the overall energy and enthusiasm of a group if you have ever been in a meeting that was held in a sterile conference room.
Consider how dynamic and productive a meeting would be if it was held in a large and cozy room with a pot-belly stove or held outdoors overlooking a waterfall!
Depending on the individual size requirements of your group, there are four Meeting Rooms in the Conference Center. In addition to the Meeting rooms, there is also a glass-enclosed sun room and a large living room with a fireplace.
If you add wireless internet service, up-to-date AV equipment, and an attentive staff, you have the ingredients for a successful conference or seminar!
Many presenters prefer a beautiful outdoor setting and choose to move to one of our outdoor locations, making the very best utilization of our natural locale. You can decide to hold a meeting right on the lawn or at a special spot overlooking a waterfall. Getting away from the habits and constant distractions of your office often helps to stimulate the creative abilities of your group and lets new ideas and concepts take root in a tranquil atmosphere.
- Most groups can reserve Inn and facilities for their exclusive use
- Five to one-hundred twenty people
- Conference Center in restored 19th-C. Carriage House
- Four bright and comfortable Meeting Rooms
- Glass-Enclosed Sunroom
- Large Fire-side Room
- Beautiful mountain setting
- Remington Arms
- Dupont, NY/NJ Repertory Group
- Hunter Public Relations
- Enterprise Car Rental
- Master Tax
- Mid-Atlantic Folklore
- Jet Blue Airlines
- Connecticut Printing and Graphics
- Linsco Private Ledger of Princeton, NJ
- The New York State Attorney's Office
- Friends of Fire Fighters
- ...and many more.